We've got some exciting news to share with you. We are launching the C-Trade Deposit Glitz Giveaway, starting TODAY, rewarding your deposits in BTC, ETH, or USDT in celebration of a fruitful year of 2022.
Qualified deposits will be rewarded with up to a US$8,000 trading bonus.
Start: May 12, 2022, 12:00 A.M. (UTC)
End: June 12, 2022, 12:00 A.M. (UTC)
How do I participate?
New users are also welcome to participate in the Glitz - register on C-trade here, and you’ll be in.
The reward amount will be determined by the amount of your deposit. In general - the more you deposit, the merrier the reward will be.
The table below will give you a better idea:
*Net Deposit = Total Deposit during the campaign period – Total Withdrawal until bonus distribution
- Trading bonuses will be automatically credited to your C-trade account within 14 business days after the campaign ends.
- Deposits made during the campaign period are to be held in your C-Trade account until the bonus has been credited to your account.
- Prior to the bonus distribution, any withdrawals will be deducted from your Net Deposit.
- Deposits within C-Trade accounts will not be eligible for the bonus.
- Bonuses and coupon rewards will not be credited to your Net Deposit.
- Bonus can be used as trading margin, to pay transaction fees, and to deduct trading losses.
- Profits made from the bonus can be withdrawn freely.
- Each participant is only eligible to receive the bonus of only ONE of the above-mentioned tiers. Bonus tier rewards are not accumulative.
- Users are prohibited from using multiple C-Trade accounts for any dishonest activities. All associated accounts are automatically frozen and banned upon detection.
- Please visit the deposit instructions here before making your deposit.
- The campaign is under the scope of bonus terms and conditions.
- C-Trade reserves the right to modify the terms of this campaign without notifying users in advance without notifying. C-Trade reserves the right of final interpretation of this campaign. If you have any questions, please contact our support team.